About the company
As the UK’s leading magazine distributor, Marketforce manage the circulation and distribution for TI Media titles along with a number of key third party publishers. Marketforce advise on the best approaches to the distribution of their brands and develop the most striking consumer promotions on the UK newsstand.
About TI Media
TI Media provides high quality circulation sales and marketing solutions for over 40 key magazines. We represent a wide range of leading magazine in different sectors, including Marie Claire, What’s On TV, Woman, Country Life and Ideal Home. We are a dynamic and evolving division, highly focused on developing new and innovative marketing and sales solutions.
Role and Responsibilities
An opportunity has arisen within the TI Media Circulation Team for a Circulation Executive.
The Circulation Executive is responsible for managing a portfolio of magazines. Responsible for the day-to-day management, devising and implementing retail trade marketing and distribution strategies.
Key deliverables include:
- To develop and implement circulation strategies with the publisher in order to meet agreed objectives
- To work closely with all areas of the Marketforce business (including Retail National Account team, Logistics, Operations, Supply Team, and Supply Works), and the publisher to ensure delivery of the strategies
- Maintain and present plans to the publisher with insight, and sales and efficiency driving recommendations
- To actively establish and maintain exceptional working relationships with publishing and Marketing teams and deal with the day-to-day queries
- To fully analyse performance at all levels and present results both internally and externally, verbally and in written reports
- Investigate and develop new innovative marketing and sales opportunities, to support the future growth of your titles
- To deputise for Senior members of the team in meetings and projects where appropriate
- The ideal applicant will be:
- highly analytical
- well organized, able to multi-task, and work to deadlines
- detail focused
- proficient in both Excel and Powerpoint
This position would suit an individual who wants to develop a strong understanding of the Magazine market, generate sales driving initiatives and work in a fast paced dynamic environment.