Ad Operations Executive
It’s the one thing that every advertiser, publisher, and agency in our industry is seeking: Audiences. They want to know where they are, how they think, what they buy, and most of all, how to reach them.
From the day we opened our doors, we've been the leader in understanding and delivering audiences. We have always believed that the most effective advertising comes from the intersection of the right ad, targeted to the right person, in the right environment. Not as easy as it sounds.
Analysing the billions of data points in our vast audience cloud and finding the right top-tier inventory on the Internet takes experience and know-how. Over the years, we've built up an impressive reputation for having the best inventory, data and technology, but the one ingredient that is most important – the real engine behind The Audience Engine, is our people.
Our team work with all of the leading advertising agencies and trading desks, many of the major UK advertisers, and many leading media publishing companies.
We’re looking for bright and intelligent people, who like to work hard and are interested in working at the cutting edge of digital advertising technology and media. We have awesome offices right in the centre of London and a fantastic team of people who know how to work hard and enjoy themselves.
Ad Operations Executive
We are currently looking for an Ad Operations Executive to take responsibility for the successful delivery and management of a collection of campaigns.
The Ad Operations Executive will work in conjunction with an Optimisation Manager, Agency Account Manager and Agency Sales Account Directors across a group of media agencies.
The right candidate will be exceptionally organised with a strong desire to excel, be self-sufficient with solid communication skills and the ability to work on multiple on-going projects with rapidly altering priorities and tight deadlines.
- Trafficking large and complex campaigns across video, display and rich media; working closely with internal Sales and Account Management teams, as well as frequently liaising with clients and agencies to chase up creative, answer queries, offer technical support
- Working alongside the Studio team, supporting them with tag implementation at creative level, as well as any testing and troubleshooting they carry out.
- Working in partnership with the Publishing team, to support our publishers with tag implementation, discrepancy investigation, and any other technical queries
- To be excited and interested in your area of work, to learn and develop, and to enjoy yourself!
Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years trafficking experience, preferably with DFP and/or Appnexus
- Familiar with JavasScript, Iframe and other similar code
- Attention to detail and independent quality assurance of own work
- Ability to work under their own initiative, with an ability to prioritise workloads and multi-task
- Solid communicator, with the ability to communicate with various business groups, including clients, sales and creative teams