Digital Account Manager
TI Media’s 40-plus brands reach 16.4 million* UK adults monthly across print and digital. Its market-leading portfolio spans a range of interest areas, from entertainment and women’s lifestyle to luxury, sports and technology. Amongst its titles are household names such as Marie Claire, Country Life, Ideal Home and Trusted Reviews, as well as specialist titles such as Decanter, Wallpaper*, Cycling Weekly and Horse & Hound. Its entertainment titles, including What’s on TV and TV Times, sell more than a million copies each week.
TI Media is a leader in programmatic digital brand advertising, placing engaging creative at the heart of every campaign through our in-house design studio. We work with premium publishers, and boast an award-winning dedicated campaign optimisation and evaluation team. We utilise award-winning creative, bespoke data targeting and premium distribution to deliver truly integrated digital brand campaigns, either as a managed service or programmatically.
- To assist the Account Director in achieving set revenue targets from your specific agency patch and develop a personal/team sales strategy.
- To canvass new business leads from within the agency patch and proactively source new briefs and retain continuity from exiting portfolios.
- Play an active role in servicing media agencies through email, team presentations/meetings and phone calls.
- Work closely with the Sales Assistant to ensure your agencies are up to date with key competitor info.
- Attend industry events where necessary
- Remain aware of all industry developments and share insights with your team
- Become an expert in all TI Media sales collateral and have the ability to present confidentially to agency/client teams
- To maintain effective working relationships with Account Directors, Account Managers, Account Executives, Ad Operations staff and any other teams within the Digital sales Department and across TI Media sales.
- A positive can do attitude
- 2+ years media sales experience
- Successful track record of previous employment
- Working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel
- A network of contacts Across Independent Agencies, namely UM, Initiative, Total Media, Good Stuff, Agenda 21, etc.