Staff Writer - Trusted Reviews
Part of the TI Media family of brands, Trusted Reviews is a comprehensive source of independent expert reviews, user reviews and news about consumer electronics products. Over a 180 million pages of our content are read by every year by our global audience seeking free in-depth reviews. We are one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing technology sites and this is an exciting time in our evolution.
Working in a team of experienced technology journalists you will be responsible for writing news articles for the Trusted Reviews site. You will:
- Write engaging and knowledgeable news stories that drive audience growth
- Work closely with the deputy and news editors to produce audience-winning news and features
- Help to ensure rumours pages, best-of guides and other features are up-to-date
- Contribute content for coverage areas to include mobile, TV/audio, computing, gaming, cameras and general tech culture
- Contribute ideas for new growth areas and ways to improve and differentiate news output
- Write and publish news stories and features on a daily basis, plus update features and buying guides on a weekly schedule
To be successful in this role you should have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Experience of writing news articles
- University degree or equivalent experience.
- Hardworking and enthusiastic.
- A keen Interest in technology and consumer electronics.
- Ability to write quickly, accurately and to short deadlines.
- Multimedia/video experience desirable.
- Experience writing about technology desirable.
- Knowledge of social media desirable.
This is a full-time, permanent role.
- Training by industry leading writers and editors.
- International travel opportunities.
- The chance to cover some of the tech industry's biggest events.
- A competitive salary.