Senior Account Manager
TI Media is at the forefront of creating quality content and brands that entertain and fuel the passions of millions of consumers every day. As well as being compelling storytellers, we inspire people and are a trusted voice for their interests. Our proud heritage spans over 160 years and includes over 40 of the UK’s best-loved brands including Ideal Home, What’s on TV, Country Life, Woman and Home, Trusted Reviews, Womans Weekly and Decanter.
We're currently on the look out for a Senior Account Manager to work across our marine industry. This an exciting opportunity to own key client relationships and drive revenue across all of our marine titles.
As a Senior Account Manager you will:
- Maximise revenue growth from your business patch through your assigned clients
- Account manage clients to a senior level, proactively servicing and developing strong relationships, by keeping clients up to date with TI Media initiatives and leading with new ideas
- Maintaining your industry knowledge in order to be seen as an expert in your field by your clients
- Increase client base by proactively seeking new clients both core and non-core to market
- Drive incremental revenue through the proactive development of new and innovative solutions
- Initiate new events that engage new and existing clients to brand/market
- Analyse, interpret and present monthly results to Head of Market and Commercial Manager
- Develop, agree and implement clear cross-media annual account plans for regular/key accounts
- Supporting the development of colleagues, leading by example, accompanying less senior members on the team on client meetings
- Demonstrate commercial awareness by introducing new concepts and products to clients, resulting in the growth of revenue
- Attend relevant events such as boat shows, documenting all networking opportunities and lead information on SalesForce
Please note some weekend work will be expected at events such as boat shows.
- Experience and proven track record of success in advertising sales.
- Very good understanding of the market landscape across all platforms
- Ability to secure brand partnerships
- Market knowledge, with ability to lead a strategic multi-media pitch across the marine portfolio
- Collaborative working style, capable of working with a full range of teams and stakeholders
- Strong analytical and strategic account management skills
- Ability to build relationships offering a consultative sale to clients and partners
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross functionality.
- Must have a driving license and be confident to travel domestically and internationally alone.