Production Editor - Trusted Reviews
TrustedReviews is a comprehensive source of independent expert reviews, user reviews and news about consumer electronics products. Over a 180 million pages of our content are read every year by our global audience seeking free in-depth reviews.
As the Production Editor you will oversee the workflow and delivery of the content plan for Trusted Reviews, working with the team to agree, plan and manage deadlines, scheduling copy creation, publication, subbing and post publication tasks.
- Planning of content production, deadlines and the management of the workflow that delivers it, ensuring the team and freelancers deliver all assets to spec
- Tracking and communication of work status throughout the production cycle
- Communication of reviews scores to key internal stakeholders
- Ensuring content fits the audience channel and brand guidelines
- Sub-editing and management of freelance subs
- Ensuring the team delivers key post publication tasks, including link building and content marketing
- Fostering a close working relationship with the editorial team and external freelancers
- Ownership and improvement of commissioning templates, content plans, schedules, editorial calendar and style guides
- Continual improvement of plans, templates, workflows to optimise the efficiency and quality of content production
You will be an experienced writer/editor with a track record of managing content workflows in a digital media environment. You have:
- Proven planning and organisational ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid sub-editing experience
- Advanced skills with planning tools including Trello and Excel, or equivalents
- A track record of producing engaging content for a digital brand
Passion for consumer electronics is strongly preferred!